Common Housing Register
Common housing registers are designed to provide a single common approach to sub-regional partnerships and landlords working together. Customers only need complete one form to apply to numerous landlords and also provide advice and information on all housing options available.
We have developed a range of common assessment processes for consortia landlords. Recently launching the largest multi-landlord common register in the country housingmoves. The Mayor of London through the Greater London Authority (GLA) commissioned Home Connections to deliver a common housing register and London-wide mobility scheme to cover all 32 London boroughs, the Corporation of the City of London and all of London’s registered providers.
The scheme called housingmoves offers 5% of social housing relets in London for tenants who wish to move to a different borough. Applicants are prioritised according to under occupation (downsize into a smaller property), employment need (for work or training), or to care for a family member or friend. The service provides seamless integration with Mutual Exchange schemes.
In Early 2011 we launched g15 London moves for the g15 group of the largest registered providers across London. The common register process we developed proved great insight which were able to utilise in thw development and delivery of housingmoves.
Our superior online forms technology has enabled a 100% online registration process for this scheme.
- Work with the leading developer of common housing registers
- Create economies of scale and simplify customer access through one application process for all landlords
- Increase mobility and opportunity
- Integrate with CBL and other housing options
- Reduce the paper trail, improve environmental performance and let ICT take the strain
- Improve service through 24/7 availability
- A common online application form
- High security, built-in validation, rigorous data checking
- Single database of applicants
- Generate correspondence through SMS, e-mail or instant messaging
- Form saving and partial completion – for example housing register customers can return when they have all the information needed or submit change of circumstances through their unique generated reference
- Standalone or data integration into all major housing systems (Northgate, Lagan et al)
- Experienced provider working in this field for 10 years on large scale transformational partnerships expert in policy, housing needs and assessment
- Low cost option for authorities looking to roll up services and save money