Home Connections fully integrated application to assist in taking steps to prevent homelessness. It can capture, create and manage cases, with a clear workflow showing what steps should be taken, what to consider and includes deadlines for action. This application also assists with identifying resolution paths for different types of housing advice and records progress though any resulting legal processes.
Data input and capture forms ensure all requisite data is held in line with statutory requirements for England, Scotland ad Wales.
- Record decisions, add notes and meet legal obligations in England, Scotland and Wales
- Support homelessness prevention
- Provide timely housing options advice
- Integrate with CBL and other processes
- Improve service through 24/7 availability
- Case management of homeless applications
- Management advice and assistance cases
- Configurable workflow
- Generate correspondence through SMS, e-mail or instant messaging
- Audit of changes and staff workflow processes
- Standalone or added to your CBL platform in a matter of weeks
- Rapid implementation of software changes due statutory regulation at no extra cost
- Low cost option for authorities looking to roll up services and save money