We have a proven track record of assisting organisations to design, develop and implement choice based lettings services. We work according to PRINCE 2 project management principles, building on our extensive business knowledge in the CBL field. We have PRINCE 2 trained staff, who have led and implemented choice based lettings services for a variety of local authorities and RSLs. Our project managers will work with all levels of your organisation to meet your needs and help fulfill your expectations.
PRINCE 2 provides benefits to the organisation and to project owners, through the controllable use of resources and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. PRINCE 2 enables projects to have:
- A controlled and organised start, middle and end
- Regular reviews of progress against plan and against the Business Case
- Flexible decision points
- The involvement of management and stakeholders at the right time and place
- Clear communication between the project, project management, and the wider organisation.
We will not over specify or recommend technology you don’t need, but we will provide reliable advice based on our wide experience gathered during numerous successful projects.
- Training, technical support and project management
- Choice based lettings seminars and masterclasses
- National XML lettings standard – advice, consultancy, support.
We have delivered public sector business change solutions and significantly improved the housing allocations service throughout our partnership.
The service has generated a culture of continuous improvement and business process redesign, enabling the release of resources to the ‘front line’. Gershon efficiencies have been achieved through the evolution of housing options services. We can advise on a range of issues from delivering and implementing choice based lettings, engaging residents with employment services through to introducing digital media into the delivery of your housing services.
We have the insight, experience, and tools to work with you to meet your business needs.