Hosted and Cloud Based Services
Move to the Home Connections cloud for lower cost, sustainable and innovative IT services.
In an environment of financial and service pressures, success means achieving resilient and efficient services. Home Connection’s cloud-based supported and managed services combine operational capability, market sector expertise and enterprise level support. This means we can manage key systems and infrastructure so you don’t have to.
While customers retain control of their operations, we ensure the provided services are available 7x24x365, achieving value for money and delivering financial and service benefits.
Our cloud based solutions are designed to:
- Support organisations wishing to save money through use of third party hosted solutions
- Improve operations through efficient processes and less management overhead.
- Minimise risk and ensure delivery of a consistent service.
- Remove the management for business and technical staff so they can focus on improving services to your own customers.
- Have the flexibility to scale up as your organisations’ needs grow, for maximum cost-benefit.
- Access cost-effective, best-of-breed technology while removing the need for upfront capital investment and its related risk.
Home Connections provides support services in respect of all our software applications. The following highlights some of the support aspects we build into our service level agreements (SLA’s) with our customers:
- Telephone or “help desk” service in support of the use of the Home Connections software including “how to use” enquiries and advice on technical issues.
- Emergency mobile number available for contact outside of normal working hours.
- Prior notice of any updates or new releases to the software or down time due to essential maintenance with suggestions for managing the process locally.
- Supply of any changes to documentation associated with new releases of the Home Connections software and training where appropriate.
- Assess reasonable requests from authorised personnel to make system changes for the better provision of their service and either integrate into planned works or produce a quote for works.
- Work to the best interests of our clients in negotiating any improvements that involve third party suppliers
The Home Connections Community is comprised of the top performing local authorities and registered providers in the country. The Community combines and contributes to a range of activities:
- Good Practice Dissemination
- User Group
- Breakfast Club