Virtual tours are a digital representation of a physical space designed to feel as though you are actually
standing there yourself. Our virtual tours harness today’s cutting edge technology to bring an immersive and information rich experience to the user. We aim to provide the best product possible on the market today.
Traditionally, to describe a physical space to somebody who wasn’t actually there you had the options of using text, photos, sketches, floor plans, and video. Whilst effective, all of these technologies were missing a critical element – interactivity. The user did not have any control over the information that was being conveyed to assist them in making the right decision.
By adding a virtual tour to your website you give this power to the user to control what they are seeing. Your customers will appreciate it, and because of the widespread adoption of the Internet you will also have a larger audience.
All of virtual tours include tripod removal and image touch-ups at no extra cost.
To learn more browse the features list, news articles, documentation and check out our virtual tours gallery!
Visit the dedicated Virtual Tours website www.virtualtours360.net
- Physical space designed to feel a actually standing
- Bring an immersive and information rich experience
- Easy to control by the user
- Increased customers and more frequent returns
- 360 degree interactivity
- Floor plan (including width, length, height dimensions of each room)
- Audio descriptions
- Customised branding
- Easy integration into existing sites
- In-house production, no 3rd parties
- Dedicated hosting and support infrastructure
- Designed for local authorities and registered providers